DRAG CHAIN (EN MASS) CONVEYOR
- 1. Standard Enmass Drag chain conveyors are made out of carbon steel or SS.
- 2. Used for carrying abrasive, moderately abrasive and non-abrasive items.
- 3. The speed of chain link depends upon material character and restricted to 0.3 m/sec.
- 4. Wear liner shall we provided according to material characteristic of MOC sail hard/Hardox 400.
- 5. Chain shall be selected as per DIN standard 20MnCr5 OR equivalent IS 4432 standard.
- 6. Shaft selection shall be done according to BS 970.
- 7. Sprocket shall be split type construction.
- 8. According to machine width of conveyor will have single strand or double strand.
- 9. Low power consumption as compared to other conveying capital equipments.
- 10. Wide range of materials can be handled.
- 11. Design for dust and vapor-tight requirements hence eco-friendly.
- 12. Multiple inlet and outlet points will allow the equipment have intake and discharge flexibility.
- 13. Being a tailor made design; capacity can be designed as per customer requirement.
- 14. Length can be varied as per customer requirement from the range of from 3mtrs to 160mtrs.
- 15. Drag Chain Conveyors are designed for horizontal, inclined and vertical transport of sawdust, chips and other bulk goods.
46, B. B. Ganguli Street, 4th Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700012, India